The Zoom™ DM3730 SOM-LV Development Kit is a full-featured, high-performance application development kit for evaluating the functionality of Texas Instruments’ DaVinci™ DM37x and Sitara™ AM37x processors and Beacon EmbeddedWorks’ System on Module (SOM).
The Zoom DM3730 SOM-LV Development Kit is a full-featured, high-performance application development kit for evaluating the functionality of Texas Instruments’ DaVinci™ DM37x and Sitara™ AM37x processors and Beacon EmbeddedWorks’ System on Module (SOM).
Application development is performed right on the product-ready DM3730 SOM-LV and software Board Support Packages (BSPs) included in the kit, enabling you to seamlessly transfer application code and hardware into production. The included DM3730 SOM-LV utilizes the superset processor, allowing for easy evaluation of either the DM3730 or AM3703 processor.
To assist with software development, Beacon EmbeddedWorks includes the Wattson™ power measurement and performance monitoring application, standard on all Beacon EmbeddedWorks Zoom Development Kits. The application delivers real-time graphical feedback and data logging capabilities without the need for external oscilloscopes and meters. Wattson guides you to the lowest power and highest performance software combination for your product.
Wattson is instrumental in helping you minimize power in run, idle, standby, suspend, and system-off states maximizing battery life in the end application. Wattson is independent of the system allowing power measurement even when the SOM is in deep sleep states like suspend and even off.
Wattson runs on Windows and Linux PCs enabling software development for Windows CE and Linux based products.
- Includes product-ready DM3730 SOM-LV
- DaVinci DM3730 processor, 1 GHz, 256 MB mDDR, 512 MB NAND flash, 16 MB NOR flash, 10/100 Ethernet, 802.11b/g/n, Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR
- Software and Tools
- LogicLoader™ (bootloader/monitor)
- Wattson™ power measurement application
- Android Board Support Package (BSP)
- Linux BSP
- Windows Embedded CE BSP
- Windows Embedded CE 180-day Evaluation Kit
- LCD Panel
- Development Kit includes a 4.3″ WQVGA LCD display with 4-wire touchscreen
- Display Connectors
- Integrated LCD, touch, and backlight connector for 4.3″ LCD panel
- 24-bit HDMI port (video only)
- Stereo input and output jacks
- Network/USB/Serial Connectors
- One RJ45 Ethernet jack connector with magnetics (application/debug)
- Three USB 2.0 high-speed host ports
- One USB 2.0 high-speed On-the-Go device port
- 115.2kbps RS-232 debug serial port
- Antenna connectors for 802.11b/g/n Ethernet and Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR wireless radios
- PC Card Expansion
- CompactFlash Type I card
- MMC/SD card
- Expansion Boards
- High-density breakout board
- Null-modem serial cable
- Two 10-pin to DB9 UART adapter cables
- Ethernet crossover cable
- Two USB A to mini-B cables & one mini-A to A
- 5 volt power supply with universal power adapter
- RoHS compliant
- Zoom™ DM3730 SOM-LV Development Kits, and mobile computer hardware and software, can be purchased from Beacon EmbeddedWorks Distributors, or by phoning us at (612) 436-9724.
- SDK-DM3730-10-256512R — $997
Please visit our Support Website to access technical documentation and downloads for our SOM products.
Visit the embedded products support site!
A repository of documents, software, and technical information for all of our embedded products.