Virtual Engineering Week
Virtual Event Nov 30 – December 4, 2020
Register | Visit Us at Our Booth
Beacon EmbeddedWorks is excited to be attending Virtual Engineering Week 2020 with Compass Electronics Solutions and we’d like to offer you FREE access as our guest! Virtual Engineering Week brings together 6 industry leading engineering conferences:
- MD&M – Medical Device Design & Manufacturing
- Pack – Packaging Solutions Technology Show
- ATX – Automation Technologies Expo and Conference
- Design & Manufacturing Expo and Conference
- Plastec – Plastics Expo and Conference
- Quality Expo – Engineering and Design Quality Expo and Conference
You’ll enjoy five days of education, panel discussions, product demos, and networking delivered through a virtual platform called Swapcard.
Use promo code Special when you register online for your free virtual expo pass.
Here’s what to expect at Virtual Engineering Week:
- An enhanced conference program with live and on-demand sessions and speakers from industry experts.
- 100+ exhibitors spanning medtech, automation, design, packaging, plastics and quality, showcasing the latest products and services, plus the option for one-on-one meetings.
- Dozens of product demos with sessions lasting anywhere from 15 minutes to an hour.
- Sessions dedicated to career development in design and manufacturing.
- Focused networking activities plus sophisticated, algorithm-driven matchmaking.
Learn more about Virtual Engineering Week here, and be sure to use promo code Special when you register.
We look forward to seeing you there! Check out our virtual booth and say hello!
We will be showcasing our latest SOMs and some of the groundbreaking devices they are used in, including a groundbreaking vision aid for the blind.
• View i.MX 8M Mini/Nano SOM product brief
• View RZ/G2 SOM product brief
• View Case Study – Vision Aid for the Blind